Dr. Aaron Altura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Altura?

February 6th, 2017

HE DELIVERED MY SONS.

June 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff

March 14th, 2010

Horrible!

My girlfriend and I have been through 3 pregnancies and births, this is number 4. Dr. Altura delivered my last two so we decided to go back. My girlfriend was having trouble at work. Heavy lifting and no light duty will do that. Her boss wanted her to stop working until the pregnancy was over. We called the staff at his office, whom gave us the complete run around before actually admitting that it was not her call to make. She basicaly said that "He cannot authorize you to stop work!" Which basically meant I had to watch her be put at risk and my child even though her own employer called the doctor and stressed that it was not safe for her to work. So we drive to the clinic to be seen. We are made to wait in the lobby, for 15mins before a receptionist comes out and gets all the details. She says I will talk to the doctor and be right back. One hour later still waiting. In the lobby mind you and not in the waiting area? We left because we had other appointments to tend to, all of which took us in to be seen in under 20mins. Honestly I think this clinic has too many patients. Not enough staff and no ALOHA at all. We drove out from Hana, to be seen and were left hanging. And now we cannot get her protected leave because the doctor thinks she can still work, even though she is having cramping like pains around her stomach and lower back pain. Just ridiculous. As a father and husband I refuse to put my family's health at risk!! Do not go here!!

June 13th, 2017