A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Ambrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Ambrad, Radiation Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Ambrad, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrad graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ambrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ambrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron A. Ambrad practice?
Dr. Aaron Ambrad practices Radiation Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.