A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Ambrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Ambrad, Radiation Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Ambrad, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrad graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ambrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron A Ambrad MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron A. Ambrad practice?
- Dr. Aaron Ambrad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Ambrad practices Radiation Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.