A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron G Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Aaron G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Aaron Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Chesterton, IN.
See Chesterton Orthopedic Surgeons and Chesterton Surgeons.