A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Angel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Angel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Angel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Angel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Angel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Lynn Angel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Angel practice?
- Dr. Aaron Angel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Angel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Cardiologists.