A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Angel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Angel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Angel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Angel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Angel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Lynn Angel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Angel practice?
- Dr. Aaron Angel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Angel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Cardiologists.