A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Avni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Avni, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avni
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Avni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Avni, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Avni graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Avni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Avni MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Avni practice?
- Dr. Aaron Avni has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Avni practices Ophthalmology near Brentwood, NY.
See Brentwood Ophthalmologists.