A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Avni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Avni, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Avni, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Avni graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Avni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Avni MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Avni practice?
- Dr. Aaron Avni has 13 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Avni practices Ophthalmology near Brentwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Brentwood Ophthalmologists.