A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Avni, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cataract, General Ophthalmology, and Glaucoma.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Avni graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Avni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Avni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron Avni practice?
Dr. Aaron Avni practices Ophthalmology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, NY and South Setauket, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Aron Avni, Dr. Arron Avni