A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Baas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Baas, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baas graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Baas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Paul Baas FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron P. Baas practice?
- Dr. Aaron Baas has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Baas practices Surgery near Mitchell, SD.
See Mitchell Surgeons.