A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Baas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Baas, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baas graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Baas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Paul Baas FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron P. Baas practice?
- Dr. Aaron Baas has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Baas practices Surgery near Mitchell, SD.
See Mitchell Surgeons.