Aaron Bare MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017
Misdiagnosed
Very egotistical and classifies you with "age" and symptoms. Would not recommend me to another Dr after seeing clearly other issues were going on. 10 full months with this "Dr" and he did not give me a fighting chance to save my arm/shoulder. Not I will spend the rest of my life with chronic pain and atrophy. He also takes a lot of vacations and you have to wait even longer when you have issues after surgery. Does not want to accept responsibility that he is not always right and refuses to send you for further testing.

May 18th, 2016
Glad I met him
No complaints

November 30th, 2015
Great doctor and staff
His staff were very friendly. My total shoulder replacement surgery went perfect. After surgery I had no nausea and had an appetite. I had no pain. Three days after surgery I took myself off of Norco. A couple days after that I stopped taking Tylenol. It's been 4 weeks and I'm doing great in physical therapy and I've been driving. Since I've heard horror stories about TSR I can only guess that my success is due to the skill of Dr Bares' team and my attitude. I'm 67 years old so it's not due to youth.

June 29th, 2015
Full Knee replacement
My experience from the surgery to the therapy was fabulous. Dr, Bare is a great surgon, my scan is very small. My range of motion is better then expected. I can do everything. I to a re hab for 1 month it was great, Dr. Bar sent me there. Hes the best Dr. I can recommend. I couldn't be happier.

June 15th, 2015
great experience, highly recommend
I torn a tendon in my knee and Dr. Bare did a great job getting me the correct diagnosis, the repair in a timely manner as well as through therapy. His staff is excellent. I'm back to normal. Highly recommend.

January 30th, 2015
Every doctor should treat and care for paitents like Dr Bare!

August 6th, 2014
Great Hip Surgery
I had hip arthroscopy for a labral tear. 3 very small incisions and I am able to run just 3 months later. I have recommended Dr. Bare to friends and family. He is very skilled in complicated arthroscopic surgeries.

December 5th, 2013
Love him!!
I went to Dr. Bare after another Dr. told me that if he saw my knee on a 62 year old patient, he'd do a replacement. But I was only 42 so he wanted me to see his associate and see what he thought. Instead I saw Dr. Bare. He was willing to do a replacement on a 42 year old, didn't have to check with anyone else. My surgery was amazing, and compared to other people's scars, mine is only about 5". I am a preschool teacher who can now sit on the floor, run, and jump with my kids. I don't get the negative reviews, this has NOT been my experience at all with Dr. Bare...

August 20th, 2013
Very satisfied Patient
very thorough, kind & patient. Would highly recommend!

March 12th, 2013
Nice person, bad surgeon
I had to have my knee re-done after the surgery done by Dr. Bare had me limping and in pain for years. I went back to him and told him that I'm in pain and that something didn't feel right, but he kept insisting that all was well and that the surgery was 100% textbook. He must be using an old textbook because another surgeon told me exactly what was wrong and did it right -- and 2 months post-op I'm doing better than I was 5 years after the Bare surgery. Beware of someone that includes their college swimming accomplishiments on their medical CVs! That should tell you they're grasping for accolades.

March 16th, 2011
Great Doctor
Had my shoulder surgery with Dr. Bare. Love him! My shoulder is almost like new. He was very nice, friendly and informative.

December 30th, 2010
First class DR he's good and he knows it. You cant go wrong at OAD.