A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Barson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Barson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Barson, DO is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Barson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Vincent Barson DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron V. Barson practice?
- Dr. Aaron Barson has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Barson practices Aerospace Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Preventive Medicine Specialists.