Aaron Barson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Aaron Barson Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Aaron Barson Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2017

Get a second opinion! Don't do the Fat transfer to your breasts!

I had smooth lipo and the fat transfer to my breasts. He took out 2 liters of fat off my stomach and love handles. He then transfered 1 liter to my breasts. One of my complaints was that I had lop sided breasts and I wanted him to fix that. Well he did not and one is still larger than the other. It is like he just transfered the same amount in each breast. They were rounder and fuller but my right breast has a huge dimple in it on the bottom making it look weird when I lift my arms up. My breasts did not hurt after it being done unless someone put pressure on them. A year later after working out though my breasts are smaller than when I went in (not small cause I already had larger saggy breasts when I went in). So unless you are at the weight you want every where else, you do loose the fat you put into them. Plus he does not focus on it (just in small print) you will have an IRREGULAR BREAST MAMMOGRAM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ! The fat turns into necrosis and it looks just like cancer!!! I was told this by three seperate radiologists. My stomach looks great. I did the lazer and it helped I believe with my skin. It is tight when I stand up but sags when I bend over or sit down but that is not anything against the dr. But him totally missing a pocket of fat on the bottom of my stomach is. He tried to fix it with some injection (supposively eats away the fat) about 9 months after the procedure and it swells up for about 6 days (which he failed to inform me of, he only said to expect some soreness) Well once the swelling went down there was no change. The actual procedure was not bad (weird it is only in his office). The healing was not too horrible. I did not take any pain meds and went back to work as a waitress after about two weeks off. I did not start working out though for about 3 months cause your stomach skin feels so weird, so many nerve zings! It has been a year and my sides still get sensitive if someone grabs them, like when my husband picks me up holding me on my sides. Overall I would still have done the smooth lipo on my stomach and sides but never the breast fat transfer! That was a mistake and a waste of money. I probably would have looked around and not just went to a dr that my friend went to.

May 10th, 2017

Amazing Experiences

Dr. Barson is a miracle worker. Everything he does looks very natural and amazing.

Quick and Painless

Dr. Barson is very sweet and my experience is quick and painless

i feel and look great

I came to Dr Barson wanting a face lift. The results were just what I wanted. I look 15 to 20 years younger... I would tell everyone at age 50 do this......

Very Pleased

I was very pleased with my results. Dr Barson was very clear about what i could expect and the process. My results have been amazing! Thank you!!

May 8th, 2017

WOW!!

Thank you to Dr. Barson and his amazing staff!! The best care and personal attention to my needs every time i come in. I will never go anywhere else. You guys rock!!

May 2nd, 2017

he is awesome!!

I've received his services for several years and I highly recommend him!!

May 2nd, 2017

Excellent care and staff!

Dr. Barson and his team are extremely professional. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend Surface Medical to anyone who is interested in plastic surgery.

May 1st, 2017

I felt nervous but was quickly reassured, comforted, hand-held through the process

From the moment I came to the office, attention was given to my needs. Even thought I was apprehensive, i was brought through the process. After the surgery, all questions were answered. I am a detailed person and asked many, many questions, which were all answered which went far to help in my healing process. I must say that I have had a lot of bruising, but each day I can see a reduction as the healing process kicks in. Additionally, they made their equipment available on a daily basis which further helped me to heal. I am on my way home (2 weeks in Layton) and was concerned about after treatment (I came down for Caanada), but Dr. Barson and his staff have made themselves available for any questions and concerns I will most definitely have. Thank you very, very much,

April 18th, 2017

My appointment with Brigitte was amazing and relaxing! :)

Brigitte did an amazing job on my eyebrows. The experience was relaxing and enjoyable!

April 14th, 2017

wonderful always

wonderful experience; always accommodating, professional and kind.

April 12th, 2017

Facial fat transfer- very pleased

Caring and personable. Great bedside manner with a wonderful friendly knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend to anyone looking to regain some youthfulness and self-confidence.