Dr. Aaron Barson Jr DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Layton, UT

Amazing Experiences
Dr. Barson is a miracle worker. Everything he does looks very natural and amazing.

Quick and Painless
Dr. Barson is very sweet and my experience is quick and painless

i feel and look great
I came to Dr Barson wanting a face lift. The results were just what I wanted. I look 15 to 20 years younger... I would tell everyone at age 50 do this......

Very Pleased
I was very pleased with my results. Dr Barson was very clear about what i could expect and the process. My results have been amazing! Thank you!!

May 8th, 2017
WOW!!
Thank you to Dr. Barson and his amazing staff!! The best care and personal attention to my needs every time i come in. I will never go anywhere else. You guys rock!!

he is awesome!!
I've received his services for several years and I highly recommend him!!

May 1st, 2017
Excellent care and staff!
Dr. Barson and his team are extremely professional. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend Surface Medical to anyone who is interested in plastic surgery.

May 1st, 2017
I felt nervous but was quickly reassured, comforted, hand-held through the process
From the moment I came to the office, attention was given to my needs. Even thought I was apprehensive, i was brought through the process. After the surgery, all questions were answered. I am a detailed person and asked many, many questions, which were all answered which went far to help in my healing process. I must say that I have had a lot of bruising, but each day I can see a reduction as the healing process kicks in. Additionally, they made their equipment available on a daily basis which further helped me to heal. I am on my way home (2 weeks in Layton) and was concerned about after treatment (I came down for Caanada), but Dr. Barson and his staff have made themselves available for any questions and concerns I will most definitely have. Thank you very, very much,

April 18th, 2017
My appointment with Brigitte was amazing and relaxing! :)
Brigitte did an amazing job on my eyebrows. The experience was relaxing and enjoyable!

April 14th, 2017
wonderful always
wonderful experience; always accommodating, professional and kind.

April 12th, 2017
Facial fat transfer- very pleased
Caring and personable. Great bedside manner with a wonderful friendly knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend to anyone looking to regain some youthfulness and self-confidence.

April 12th, 2017
Very happy with my encore lift!
Very friendly. He took extra time to explain the procedure to me and listened to everything I had to say without making me feel hurried.