Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 13th, 2013

I may have waited for Dr. Barson for fifteen minutes or more, which I didn't appreciate... But once in the room he spent a lot of time discussing anything I had questions about. He does great work and I am happy with my results... Even if I did have to wait and wait and wait for him!

|  NEGLIGENT, MISLEADING, DOES NOT DELIVER  |  show details
by NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON, NOT CERTIFIED on Feb 7th, 2013

He's a liar!He makes excuses for his negligence!No skill.No bedside manor.Thinks all women are the same.Changes what he says.Claims no stitches.I needed stitches he DID NOT PULL THE SKIN TOGETHER!My SCARS are 1/2" x1/2"!When confronted he said"yeah, those are always gnarly."He is NEGLIGENT!When I went back for the follow up HE RIPPED OFF MY SCABS!He said I had 1,000 cc,plenty for what I wanted.I did not have enough fat!He did not tell me!He was really rough and jabbing.He did not numb the side of my stomach.It Burned!He lit the towel on fire with the laser!He prescribed a penn. based antibiotic when I'm allergic to penn. He did not answer his phone that night.I almost died!Breasts are not bigger!Still lopsided bad!Still empty!HE ONLY TRAINED 3 DAYS with inventor!BEWARE!They talk a good game and don't deliver!Says my stomach may have PERMANENT unevenness even though I did everything i was told to.I'm still waring the same bra as b4 procedure!GO SOMEWHERE else!!!He makes excuses!RUNAWAY! Good reviews are only from his staff who are allegiant to him. NOT WORTH the MONEY or TIME or PAIN!

|  A great man, a great doctor  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

I'm not good at writing things, but I wnted to say how much I love what Dr. Barson did for me. He's helped me to look how I did when i was younger. I am happy now with such good confidence. He is a good man, and a very smart man and knows so much about so many things. I give him 10 stars instead of five. His staf is all nice young ladies and go out of their way to make you feel special and good. The whole place is just a wonderful treat. God Bless Dr. Barson. ~from thankful in Syracuse Utah

|  Changed My Life :D  |  show details
by Marilyn :) on Aug 20th, 2010

All I can say is that he made me look 20 years younger, and it changed my life for the BETTER. I would recommend anyone to go there! :)

|  This doctor is brilliant!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2008

Dr. Barson did liposmoothing on my neck and jowels several months ago and did just amazing work! I loved the results so much that I tell people about him all the time, and my older sister just had hers done about a month ago. She had gone to a plastic surgeon in south Ogden for lipo a few years ago and the other doctor really messed up her abdomen and made it look like a mess. So when she had this done Dr. Barson basically fixed the bad job she had done by the plastic surgeon and now it looks so very much better!! I would recommend Dr. Barson to everyone! I now want to get all my other body parts done!! lol!

|  not a real plastic surgeon  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2008

He is not a real plastic surgeon, he's not even a cosmetic surgeon, he is ONLY board certified in "aerospace preventative medicine", so. So, unless you are seeing him for aerospace preventative medicine, best be cautious.