Dr. Aaron Baxter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Baxter?

MSPT

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Always helpful, kind and caring. Excellent doctor!! I have sent friends and family to see him and everyone speaks very highly of him.

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Dr. Baxter is a great orthopedic doctor. He is not all about the surgery he is about what is best for the patient. I would recommend him to anyone who need there knee done.

Mrs.

Posted on June 9th, 2013

I've not a found any Dr, up to the standards that I was used to in Pueblo Colorado. I found Dr. Baxter and his staff, and especially Robin his assistant to be outstanding. I was in a horrendous situation, and they took care of me. I am back to normal after 12 weeks of a broken hip, and I wish they did primary care, I would sure to be the first one in line to apply!!

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Fantastic bedside manner, refreshingly kind and patient.

Mary Bryant

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Treated me in emergency room at north suburbanWas very thorough, pleasant and professional.Answered all my questions, in terms i could understand.I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Dr. Baxter was very attentive. I was pretty sure I needed knee replacement surgery, and yet he took the time to review a list of alternatives to be sure I had tried everything before this procedure. Previously, I went to a different surgeon who made me feel that he MIGHT be able to fit me in to his busy surgery schedule - in about 8 months. Glad I found Dr. Baxter. I'm in good hands now.

Couldn't be happier

Posted on April 18th, 2010

Dr. Baxter is assiting me with my torn achilles tendon. I've never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, and it's usually less time than that. His entire staff has always been very friendly and helpful. The doc has a very calming demeanor, is very knowledgeable, and likes to chat and joke while working. I was put completely at ease during my visits and had no worries going into surgery. I highly recommend the doc to anyone that needs help.

Posted on November 9th, 2017