A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Bayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Bayne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayne graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bayne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Patrick Bayne MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron P. Bayne practice?
- Dr. Aaron Bayne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Bayne practices Urology near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Urologists.