Dr. Aaron Bayne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Bayne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 24th, 2014

He was the only doctor around that was willing to see my baby when she was seriously ill and he made sure she was taken care of and better before discharging her. I'd recommend him to anyone.

May 9th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Bayne is a wonderful and caring doctor. He was my sons urologist and for no fault of Dr. Baynes there was a complication after the surgery and Dr. Bayne was right there to help fix things and get things made right. My son went in for surgery at 7am by 10:30pm my wife and I could tell something had gone really wrong so we took him in to the emergency room and they called Dr. Bayne to see if there had been any complications. Dr. Bayne was there and had them prepping the O.R within 30 mins. He came in and looked at it and as soon as things were set he took my son back into surgery. When the surgery was over at 2am he explained how things had been fixed and worked with us to make sure it was all going to stay fixed. He was a wonderful doctor and he cares deeply about the kids he works with.

March 11th, 2009

My son's office visit

Dr. Bayne really took a lot of time talking to me about my son's problem and really explained things clealy.

March 31st, 2015