Aaron I Benson MD Patient Reviews

3.1

October 30th, 2016
Not kind, not compassionate, nat patient. Very dismissive and unfriendly.
Doctor's Response

Hello. The following response was written by a representative of the NCH Medical Group on behalf of the physician. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Quality patient care is always very important to us and we strive to deliver an excellent healthcare experience. The NCH Patient Advocates would be happy to hear about your experience so we can improve our service for future patients. NCH Patient Advocates can be reached at 847-618-4390 during standard business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

October 21st, 2015
Very cold. Spent more time on his computer then Listening to my signs and symts. I would not recommend him to anyone I know.

November 12th, 2012
Wait time for an appointment >2 mon and no definitive diagnosis
I've seen Dr.Benson twice. No diagnostic tests were done during my first visit - just guessing. So the problem still exists. The second time I got more serious problems which worsen over time. Endoscopy was done, no definitive diagnosis. Doctor called me and said that there is nothing he can really suggest me to do. I can't believe I was waiting for 2.5 months to get this result. Now I can't eat, have constant upper abdominal pain and NO SUGGESTIONS from THIS GASTROENTEROLOGIST.