Senior Citizen show details Senior Citizen
by H. Miller on Oct 1st, 2015

I wrote a review in 2010 of how great a Dr. Berman is. I just want to say in 2015 how great he still is. He is the most compassionate and concerned doctor I've ever had. He takes time to answer any medical questions. Patient for 11 years, and will continue to be until my time is up on this earth.

Apr 30th, 2013

May be a very good doctor, but according to his receptionist he is not taking any new patients, contrary to the information on this site. It is not possible to get an appointment. Receptionist was very rude and unnecessarily condescending -- sounded surprised that I would even consider asking to see the doctor.

Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Berman has been my cardiologist for 16 years.HE IS AN EXCELLENT doctor.The very best I have! As a type 1 diabetic for over 50 years(of insulin dependence)He is a big part of why I am still alive and in relatively good health.He is caring and has never steered me wrong.I had a silent heart attack about 18 years ago. he has helped me to never even come close to having another one.

Great care show details Great care
Mar 8th, 2011

14 years ago I had a heart attack and went to Beaumont ER. Thankfully Dr.Berman, who I had never met, performed surgery, putting 3 stents in my heart. 14 years later, he is as caring a Dr. as he was when he did the surgery. The best Dr.I have ever had.

by H. Miller on Sep 1st, 2010

Dr. Berman has been my doctor for 6 years. He is great. He takes time to listen to you regarding your overall health.