A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Betel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Betel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Betel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Betel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Paul Betel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron P. Betel practice?
- Dr. Aaron Betel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aaron Betel practices Anesthesiology near Farmington Hills, MI.