Overall Review

3.6

February 9th, 2015
Not Impressed
Had my daughter at ER few days earlier, and Dr. Bjorn basically told me everything ER doctor said was wrong. He also didn't feel it was necessary to do recommended follow-up lab work and basically said if situation happened again to just call the office. What a waste of time and money! I would never recommend him to anyone and will certainly never go to him again. Was amazed that we got in so quickly to see him, but now I think I understand why.

January 10th, 2014
Dr. Bjorn is a fantastic doctor! He has been my primary doctor for 4 years, and is always very thorough and goes above and beyond. I would highly recommend his services!

December 22nd, 2011
good doctor with good beside manor that i would recomend.

October 21st, 2010
He has lost his spark, thanks to "suits" challenging his every move
As a person, he is wonderful and kind. I believe he has been burnt by the system. He is low man on the totem pole and receives many cranky people. But I think the insurance companies have put out his spark for fixing people. He no longer diagnoses what I have going on. He appears indecisive and non committal. Insurance companies are constantly second guessing his decisions by not allowing him to prescribe required medications and complete necessary tests. How is he supposed to be successful at his job? In the years I have gone to him, he has gone from thoughtfully checking my issues and determining prognosis and now he seems to be thinking, "What will be acceptable to ABC Insurance? How dare a corporate monster take away the love and desire of a man who dedicated his life to enable better healthcare.