A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Bornstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bornstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare Association
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bornstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron C. Bornstein practice?
Dr. Aaron Bornstein practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Show Low, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeside, AZ.
See Show Low Family Physicians, Show Low General Practitioners, and Show Low Internists.