A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Bornstein, Family Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bornstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Healthcare Association
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Claire Bornstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron C. Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Aaron Bornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Bornstein practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Heber-Overgaard, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Show Low, AZ.