A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Bornstein, Family Medicine is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bornstein
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bornstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bornstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Healthcare Association
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron C Bornstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron C. Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Aaron Bornstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Bornstein practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Show Low, AZ.
See Show Low Family Physicians, Show Low General Practitioners, and Show Low Internists.