A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Bowen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bowen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Oroville Hosp, Oroville, Ca
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Randell Bowen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Aaron Bowen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Bowen practices Internal Medicine near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Internists.