A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Boyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Boyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Boyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Boyer practice?
- Dr. Aaron Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Boyer practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.