A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Boyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Boyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Boyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Boyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Boyer practice?
- Dr. Aaron Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Boyer practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Family Physicians.