A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Bussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Bussey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Bussey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bussey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Bussey MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Bussey practice?
- Dr. Aaron Bussey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Bussey practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Maryville, TN.
See Maryville Internists and Maryville Endocrinologists.