Dr. Aaron Cernero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Cernero?

September 8th, 2016

Bariatric surgery

I found Dr. Cernero very professional. He answered all of my pre-op questions and helped me choose the best bariatric surgery for me. His office staff ...

September 8th, 2016

Bariatric surgery

I found Dr. Cernero very professional. He was able to answer my pre-op questions quickly and helped me choose the best bariatric surgery for me. His office staff was wonderful in dealing with my insurance company. They really did all of the leg work for me. My surgery went smoothly and I have been very pleased with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Cernero.

July 18th, 2016

Ms

Dr Cernero and his staff are so wonderful and caring. The pre and post was explained in great detail and answered all my questions. The surgery for gastric sleeve went as planned and I tell everyone this was the best thing that ever happened to me. I have lost over 70 lbs. I have a new lease on life.

March 24th, 2016

I liked this doctor and his staff was very nice, personable and informitive, which all applies to Dr Cenero also. My visit was Professional, and I am hoping for a great result.... They were honest about it taking a few months to see the final result.

July 7th, 2015

Best dr

Great dr and staff Highly recommend

March 19th, 2014

Great Experience

I had Gastric Sleeve surgery done by Dr. Cernero in 2012. I received great care. This office staff were all considerate and professional. They answered all of my questions. I was at my goal weight in a year.

June 25th, 2013

Terrible experience with bariatric sleeve

This doctor lied about my weight to get my insurance to pay for the surgery. Once the surgery was over there was no followup and I have not lost any weight. It's been almost 9 months since my surgery.

December 4th, 2012

Dr. Cernero

Good expericence. Was referred to Dr. Cernero. Good choice. I would go back for another sugery. Nice office staff

October 24th, 2012

Avoid at all cost

Dr. Cenero is a terrible physician. Do not expect answers, proper heath care, consideration or professionalism. I would avoid this doctor at all costs. I'm a previous surgical patient and this is my first survey that I have wrote in my life. If I can stop one person from letting this guy operate on you, I've done my job. I could write pages about his neglect and poor follow up and instructions but I won't waste my time. If you need proof go visit his offices in Sherman.

June 11th, 2010

pt advocate

My experience with this Dr. and office staff with the care of my husband has been the most frustrating, unprofesional, and incompetent in my 20+ years of nursing experience. We did not get the choice of who operated on my husband due to the emergent case, but next time even if it is emergent I will take him elsewhere.

June 10th, 2010

patient advocate

The experience I have had with this Dr. and office staff with the care of my husband has been the most frustrating, unprofessional, and incompetent ex ...

November 10th, 2016