Dr. Aaron Cernero DO Patient Reviews

3.8

September 8th, 2016
Bariatric surgery
I found Dr. Cernero very professional. He answered all of my pre-op questions and helped me choose the best bariatric surgery for me. His office staff ...

September 8th, 2016
Bariatric surgery
I found Dr. Cernero very professional. He was able to answer my pre-op questions quickly and helped me choose the best bariatric surgery for me. His office staff was wonderful in dealing with my insurance company. They really did all of the leg work for me. My surgery went smoothly and I have been very pleased with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Cernero.

July 18th, 2016
Ms
Dr Cernero and his staff are so wonderful and caring. The pre and post was explained in great detail and answered all my questions. The surgery for gastric sleeve went as planned and I tell everyone this was the best thing that ever happened to me. I have lost over 70 lbs. I have a new lease on life.

March 24th, 2016
I liked this doctor and his staff was very nice, personable and informitive, which all applies to Dr Cenero also. My visit was Professional, and I am hoping for a great result.... They were honest about it taking a few months to see the final result.

July 7th, 2015
Best dr
Great dr and staff Highly recommend

March 19th, 2014
Great Experience
I had Gastric Sleeve surgery done by Dr. Cernero in 2012. I received great care. This office staff were all considerate and professional. They answered all of my questions. I was at my goal weight in a year.

June 25th, 2013
Terrible experience with bariatric sleeve
This doctor lied about my weight to get my insurance to pay for the surgery. Once the surgery was over there was no followup and I have not lost any weight. It's been almost 9 months since my surgery.

April 29th, 2013
Pleased with service
I've visted Dr Cernero for a masectomy last year. Dr Cernero was kind, courteous, and listened to all my concerns. My family was treated very well, and their office manager was wonderful. Overall very please with service considering the surgery I was having. Dr. Cenero also spoke positively and made my experiece a pleasant one.

December 4th, 2012
Dr. Cernero
Good expericence. Was referred to Dr. Cernero. Good choice. I would go back for another sugery. Nice office staff

October 23rd, 2012
Avoid at all cost
Dr. Cenero is a terrible physician. Do not expect answers, proper heath care, consideration or professionalism. I would avoid this doctor at all costs. I'm a previous surgical patient and this is my first survey that I have wrote in my life. If I can stop one person from letting this guy operate on you, I've done my job. I could write pages about his neglect and poor follow up and instructions but I won't waste my time. If you need proof go visit his offices in Sherman.

June 10th, 2010
pt advocate
My experience with this Dr. and office staff with the care of my husband has been the most frustrating, unprofesional, and incompetent in my 20+ years of nursing experience. We did not get the choice of who operated on my husband due to the emergent case, but next time even if it is emergent I will take him elsewhere.

June 10th, 2010
patient advocate
The experience I have had with this Dr. and office staff with the care of my husband has been the most frustrating, unprofessional, and incompetent ex ...