A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Coleman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Coleman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Coleman practice?
- Dr. Aaron Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Coleman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.