Dr. Aaron Coppelson MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
I Thank this man everyday because he is a Caring Considerate and Knowledgeable Dr. He LISTENS and answers all questions. I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY!

July 17th, 2015
i am a medical biller who went to him for carpal tunnel. first off, insurance comps barely pay these doctors. He would be milking the system by giving his patients several tests because he would get paid for each test. second of all, i never met a doctor more compassionate and caring. the majority of his patients are the ones who are milking the system. they are not hurt, but pretend to be hurt and stay home and just collect workers compensation. so if you are truly hurt he will go above and beyond for you. do not go to him if you are faking it, he is an extremely educated doctor and will know that you are faking it and will send you back to work

May 13th, 2014
claims adjuster
lol I can tell there are a lot of people that dont like being caught with their fake injuries. We will keep sending you there and then cut off your benefits. Get used to it.

December 24th, 2013
If zero stars were an option...
I was referred to a physiatrist for a back injury that evolved into piriformis syndrome. Dr. Coppelson spent half the face time telling me how "great" my job was because "you make a lot of money" and why he would not take a holiday in Bali. He interrupted me while I explained what was happening with my body. Then prescribed some oral steroids & told me to return in 2 weeks. One week later, I returned because the medications did not help. He began our appointment by asking me about the tshirt i was wearing. Again, he interrupted me while I was explaining my level of pain. He told me he couldn't do anything, based on the previous doctor's notes, and that he was "going the extra mile" by requesting the radiologist's report, a document that should have been in my file. I would not recommend him to anyone....maybe as a very last resort.

August 24th, 2013
CROOK DOCTOR SHAME!!!!!
How this man become a certified doctor is beyond my belief. He works for insurance company, and will be out to get your money. Doesn't care for your well being. A doctor is suppose to treat thier patient. He just gives you pain medication and sends you back home while in pain. Shame on you Dr. Coppelson.

August 6th, 2013
Worst Doctor
He is a crook. Only cares about money and not getting treatment for patient. Will not use every use of medical expertise or knowledge to help patient get better. Will just work with insurance company to get paid and send you back home in pain. Such a crook and worst possible doctor ever.

September 13th, 2012
I read the last post it is a sad day when a DR. in pain management thinks a person is"MILKING"the system before the test are done I WOUD NOT TRUST A DOCTOR LIKE THAT

March 12th, 2012
Working the System
I met Dr Coppleson after being referred by my Worker's Comp carrier. At first Dr Coppleson seemed to think I might have been "milking" the system, but after running tests. He quickly realized I was truely hurt and did everything he could to get me the "best" care possible within the system. I have now recovered after surgery and therapy. He truely cares about his patients.

February 24th, 2012
injured worker
no compassion

January 2nd, 2012
patient
i had RSD, I was very scared, its a bad diagnosis, he was very calm ,nice reassuring...very matter of factly told me how we were going to go forward.he stabalized me with meds and finally a stellate ganglion block. im esentially symtom free and back to work as as a nurse.. i cannot thank him enough but this is a good start...

November 19th, 2011
HR Rep
just saw him today, very nice, professional , no non-sense, gave me a shot on my elbow for my tennis elbow around 9:30 and now it feels great

November 17th, 2011