A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Covey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Covey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Covey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Covey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Covey, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Covey graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Covey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Saul Covey MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron S. Covey practice?
- Dr. Aaron Covey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Covey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT.
See Wallingford Surgeons.