A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Covey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Covey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Covey, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Covey graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Covey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron S Covey MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron S. Covey practice?
- Dr. Aaron Covey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Covey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Meriden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Southington, CT.
See Meriden Orthopedic Surgeons.