A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Berger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Berger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron D Berger MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron D. Berger practice?
- Dr. Aaron Berger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Berger practices Urology near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Ridge, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Orland Park Urologists.