A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Berger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron D Berger MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron D. Berger practice?
- Dr. Aaron Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Berger practices Urology near Chicago Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ridge Urologists.