Dr. Aaron Bornstein Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Bornstein?

Hidden Gen in a small town

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr. Bornstein goes above and beyond when caring for my 2 sons. He has always given us his full attention, and has called to check up on them after they have been sick. I started calling with concerns from the time I was pregnant (new Mom!) and he always answered my questions and made me feel at ease. Growing up in a small town like Middleboro, I was one of the lucky ones to have his Dad, Neal Bornstein as my pediatrician. I have complete confidence in Dr. Bornstein, and his entire practice.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012