Ophthalmologist (eyes)

2.5

Young, childlike, unprofessional, violated privacy policies, and humiliated my wife. show details Young, childlike, unprofessional, violated privacy policies, and humiliated my wife.
by FMK on Aug 7th, 2008

We did not reschedule any appointments with Wiliam Beaumonts Eye Clinic after our experience with Aaron Cohn. This childlike doctor laughed at my wife when she explained that she was a police investigator. She had a stroke on the right side of her brain. He also had a good laugh when he touched her knee and told her that she needed to see shrink. He also gave my wife her medical file and told her that the file was her to keep and she could see herself out of the office. All of this after we sat in the exam room and heard him talk to another doctor about what a great find he detected in two patients with cancer. And yes, we sat in the room and listened to his laughter about my wife. We did leave the medical file at Beaumont and we went to U of M Hospitals to see Dr Wayne Cornblath. We spent tons of meoney on tests that could have been done at Beaumont. We have our answer about her eye problem now too. To bad to the the boy Aaron Cohn. It would have been a great find.