A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Friedman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron D Friedman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron D. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Aaron Friedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Friedman practices Otolaryngology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Boston, MA.
See Northbrook Otolaryngologists.