A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron David, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron David, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. David has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron David practice?
Dr. Aaron David practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Family Medicine near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY and West Babylon, NY.
See Holbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Holbrook Family Physicians.