A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Davis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Davis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Davis practice?
- Dr. Aaron Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Davis practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists and Scottsdale Internists.