Dr. Aaron Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 8th, 2015
Called a liar by one nurse when trying to get a prescription refilled, told I had greatly exceeded my one year visit time frame when it had only been a couple of weeks. I'd rather be treated by my dogs veterinarian than return to this group of idiots.

April 8th, 2014
Best doc. in town. Excellent manners, and concern when needed. caring, and covers every question.Great expertise. I would reccoment Dr. Davis to all my friends, that need an allergist.

August 21st, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Davis. He is thorough and very knowledgeable with a good bedside manner.

May 20th, 2013
If I could give him 5 stars I would.
Dr. Davis is that very rare doctor who listens to every word you say, chooses his words carefully, and considers your whole person when offering his opinion. I saw Dr. Davis for a suspected food allergy due to intestinal distress for 2 months and 2 outbreaks of hives in 1 month. Although I tested negative for the top 52 food causing allergies he also ordered blood work for further testing, just to make sure. His bedside manner is impeccable and I never felt rushed while relating my story. Besides offering advice and a specific plan of food elimination to rule out food sensitivities he also recommended meditation for help relieve my anxiety due to the length of my distress. And the end of my visit he asked if he had adequately answered all my questions and laid out his game plan. Much to my surprise I received a 4 page letter detailing everything we discussed, his clinical impressions, all my test results and what they met, and reiterated our plan going forward. I have never received a letter like that from a doctor. Obviously, I cannot recommend Dr. Davis highly enough. His staff is also very courteous and cooperative.

August 8th, 2012
Doctor knows what he is doing
I was referred to Dr Davis by my cardiologist. I already had third party opinion when I visited him. I was very glad to see that he -tries to find the root cause, not do "sympthomatic" treatment,-honestly tells you what he can and cannot do, including diagnostics-tries to see "out of the box" if the problem that looks like allergy is not really allergy (i.e. infection)-does not rush to treat the first thing that he sees, and does not charge you with million of useless tests if he sees that the problem is outside of his ability to help.This is what I expect from a doctor. I hate when doctors mask the sympthoms by medications - without understanding the root cause. Dr Davis is creadible.

July 7th, 2012
Don't waste your time
Name calling by staffmore than one hour wait time before Davis shows up for his appt.

May 28th, 2011
Davis Average
Davis adequate. Staff needs work. In general, I found the professional staff to be very uncooperative, rude and pushy.

April 10th, 2010
Dr. DAVIS GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK
Dr. Davis was working in Michigan in 2004.I saw him because my regular Dr. was not in.The man took one look at me gave me a breathing test and prescribed Advair. With in one hour I was a new person. Dr. Davis listened to me and actually helped me withthe fatigue I was complaining about for over 10 years. It has been six years now and I have never felt better. In my book the man is a saint. I wish he was still in Michigan.