A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron DeGroot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron DeGroot, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGroot graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. DeGroot has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeGroot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. DeGroot practice?
Dr. Aaron DeGroot practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.