Dr. Aaron Didier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Didier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2012

Awesome!!!

Dr. Didier is wonderful. I have never felt more comfortable going to any doctor.I was never rushed and always felt like he cared. He even told me that if I had concerns or wanted to discuss anything else, that he would. If you need and OB/GYN, go here!!!

September 3rd, 2012

BEST OB/GYN IN TOWN

Dr. Didier is GREAT. He is very professional and has on outstanding bedside manner. It comes accross clear that he cares about his patients. He takes the time to ensure patients are well cared for and educated. He has an outstanding reputation with the hospital staff. He recently was the OB for my first baby. I will definetly continue to see him in the future.

March 28th, 2012

Great Choice

He is a great doctor, and really takes the time to know his patients. He takes into consideration your concerns, and never makes you feel uncomfortable. I have had two prior children with other doctors. No of my experiences have been as nice as this one.

December 12th, 2011

Best Doc in Mid Tenn!!

I love Dr. Didier.He makes you feel so welcome. He is a very friendly individual. He is never rude with patients or guest. Also he has an Awesome staff!!Wish I could keep him as a Primary doc. will definitely miss him when baby is born.

October 19th, 2011

Best OBGYN!!!!

Dr. Didier is the best OBGYN, I wish that he could be my doctor for everything!!! I went to Dr. Didier for my second child and I wish I would have gone to him for my first. I got very personal attention from him and from his staff. I always got an appointment when I needed one and Dr. Didier was ALWAYS there, no rotation of doctors and it was wonderful because I knew he would be there when my little guy was born!!! I am so glad that I found him, his knowledge and willingness to listen to me and my concerns was wonderful, he never rushed my time with him and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Didier!!!

October 17th, 2011

Excellent, caring doctors

When selecting a doctor after moving to Franklin, I was looking for an office with more forward-thinking doctors who didnt rush the patient through the appointment. I found that and much more with Harpeth OBGYN. I can wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Didier and Dr. Sizemore to anyone looking for a new doctor. Everyone in the office is caring and warm: reception, the nurses and most importantly Dr. Didier and Dr. Sizemore. I rarely waited more than 5 minutes to be seen and always had plenty of time to get all my questions answered by the doctors. Dr. Didier always addressed any concerns I had during my pregnancy but seemed more relaxed than my other doctors which helped me remain calm and worry-free during my pregnancy. While Dr. Didier was my main doctor, I also saw Dr. Sizemore on a few occasions in case he was the doctor on call when I went into labor. I would have been comfortable with either of them delivering my daughter. These doctors have similar styles and the lowest c-section rate at Williamson Medical Center which they pride themselves on. I can attest to this first-hand since Dr. Didier stayed at the hospital during my entire 24-hour labor. At no time during the long labor did he ever pressure me into a c-section and he tried different methods to make sure I delivered my daughter the way I wanted to, all the while ensuring her safety. I was actually a little sad after my post-delivery check-up, knowing that I wouldnt be seeing the people in this office as regularly as I had been.

April 27th, 2011

Wonderful!

Dr. Didier is so caring. He listens. He's proactive. He takes time to make sure you're comfortable and that you understand all options. He is concerned with making sure you leave with peace of mind. Wonderful doctor!

October 9th, 2014