Dr. Aaron Dietrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Dietrich?

November 11th, 2016

Overall experience

Dr deitrichs has the best bed side manner of any doctor I've known. Time spent is well utilized to understand every issue and concern always explaining his diagnosis and plan of treatment. Makes you feel as if you are his only patient. Very easy to speak to and has a dessert of humor as well. Not only great doc, great person!! I would normally be displeased to wait as long as I often do but I know it is only due to his commitment to EVERY patient.

July 11th, 2016

From a current patient

Dr Dietrich is a very caring, very thorough Physician who makes sure to spend as much time with you as you need. Because of this, he tends to run a bit behind schedule but when you first become a patient, he will advise you that he does not rush patients and he spends whatever time he needs with his patients. Due to this approach, he will often be behind schedule but he will never rush you out of his office when it's your turn. Dr. Dietrich is also very much into preventative care and finding alternatives to just "pushing the pills". An incredible, wonderful Doctor!!!!

June 23rd, 2015

Hands down on of the best doctors I've even seen (and I've been through a lot) I have two rare and difficult to treat conditions, and not only was he already familiar with them, he was genuinely interested in learning more. He's worth his weight in gold just for that reason! Excellent bedside manner, very easy to talk to, very thorough and listens well. Talking to him feels more like collaborating on your health care, instead of just answering a bunch of questions and being rushed out the door. This is how health care *should* be :) There can be long wait times, but it's worth it! I'd rather wait on a doc that's running behind because he takes time with his patients than be in and out of an office with someone who's only halfheartedly into patient care.

April 16th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Dietrich for many years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He is very thorough in his exams, cautious and conservative in his diagnosis and has great personal communication skills. He spends whatever time is necessary to address all your concerns and explains the what and why of his recommendations.

December 31st, 2014

Dr. Dietrich makes me want to be a better patient

I've always been a bad patient....He explains details about my illness that make me understand it better. He looks into your eyes when he speaks to you and you have his UNDIVIDED attn for the time he's in the exam room with you. There have been a few times when I've had to wait, but it's never bothered me .....because I know he's dealing with another patient who might have needed the same 5 or 10 minutes I needed during an appointment. He's never rushed me out, always made sure I understood, always shows compassion. His nurse... Dot, is one of the best...she's got a very "calming effect", works close with Dr., and she cares. I get a great feeling from the entire staff...from the first time I walked in...and they all continue to make me feel good to have found this Dr. and his staff. Really!!!

January 19th, 2012

very pleased patient

Dr. Aaron Dietrich is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to listen and know his patients, their family and history. It is worth the extra minutes waiting just to see him. If there is something that he is not quite sure of, he is honest and actually checks it out right there in the office while you wait if it is possible. I have referred my family to him b/c he is down to earth, up on todays medical info and compasionate. You can tell by his demeanor that he is a doctor b/c he loves what he does not b/c it is a job. I give him 5 stars!!

November 23rd, 2011

Dot and dr dietrich

Dr. dietrich is unfortunately one of the worst doctors I've ever encountered. His staff, mainly a woman named DOT. REFUSES to respond to my calls whether they are of urgent nature or not. Dot has repeatedly neglected my needs and blatantly yelled my personal problems throughout the entire office. Not only have I been embarrassed and disgusted but I feel like I've been played like a game. For 6 years they tried forcing depression pills upon me, when I actually had a larger underlying problem. Graves disease. This doctor and his associates have neglected and rejected me in. times of dire need, to the point where I had to be hospitalized. Dot needs to be fired and dr dietrich and his practices should be closely watched because their professionalism, patient care and confidentiality are alll terrible.

November 10th, 2011

top doc

this doctor is excellent,,,saved my life,,discovered a melanoma on me ,,and got me an appointment imediately with the towns top dermatologist..thank you dr. dietrich

August 18th, 2010

you do wait 20-30 minutes for Dr. D. but it is worth it. You dont feel rushed, you feel cared for and respected. He listens to you and addresses my concerns. If you really need him, his nurse Dot will squeeze you in. Love these 2!

September 29th, 2009

Exceptional

Excellent diagnostic abilities. Bedside manner, listening, caring, and compassionate person. I would, and have, recommended him to friends and family. All you could ask for in a general practioner.

April 7th, 2017