A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Domm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Domm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Domm, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Domm graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Domm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron B Domm MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron B. Domm practice?
- Dr. Aaron Domm has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Domm practices Gastroenterology near Moncks Corner, SC.
See Moncks Corner Gastroenterologists.