Dr. Aaron Donnell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 29th, 2014
Love Dr. Donnell and he's great with kids!

July 21st, 2011
A great doctor with a great bedside manner.

January 6th, 2011
GREAT!!!!!
I suffer from a lot of symptoms under the umbrella of allergies/asthma and have been looking for answers to help alleviate them. Most doctors are insincere and arent capable of listening to the amount of issues we patients may have. I felt that everyone in the office were pleasant and very sweet. Dr. Donnell was very nice and took at least 25+ minutes JUST listening to my ISSUES. I traveled an hour due to the high ratings on this and other sites and I was not disappointed. I would recommend this doctor to any and all looking for a great allergist, no matter the travel time:-)

June 25th, 2010
Wonderful
I found Dr. Donnell to be such a kind southern Gentleman, he was really kind to my son Amos and his rash in an unnamed place, and so knowledgeable that with some ointment, it cleared right up. I will know exclusively use Dr. Donnell for my daughter Chris' allergy needs as well. His staff was great, especially Jazz his office manager, who made me feel part of his family. I was really impressed by this practice and would tell everyone about how impressive this practice was.

June 24th, 2009
Best doctor
Dr. Donnell is one of the best doctors I have seen. He is not only patient with you, but he cares so much about each patient. He has spent hours on the phone with me to help with my food allergies. He has gone above and beyond and I could not be more greatful to have found such an incredible allergist.

July 21st, 2008
Best allergist in the world
Dr. Donnell is very kind and compassionare. He is a great listener and very thorough. I had a lot of questions, but never felt rushed. I have gone to several doctors looking for help with my allergies and I have never felt better since seeing Dr. Donnell. Highly Recommend Him!!