A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Dorfman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorfman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Dorfman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dorfman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Dorfman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Aaron Dorfman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Dorfman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Mays Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians and Mays Landing Cardiologists.