A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Dorfman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Dorfman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dorfman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron T Dorfman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron T. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Aaron Dorfman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Dorfman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Pediatricians and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.