A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Dorfman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorfman
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorfman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Dorfman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dorfman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Dorfman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Aaron Dorfman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Dorfman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Mays Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians and Mays Landing Pediatric Specialists.