A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Dumont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Dumont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumont
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dumont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Dumont, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumont graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumont has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron S. Dumont MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron S. Dumont practice?
- Dr. Aaron Dumont has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Dumont practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, and Neuroradiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons, New Orleans General Practitioners, and New Orleans Radiologists.