A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Dumont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Dumont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Dumont, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumont graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumont has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron S. Dumont MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron S. Dumont practice?
- Dr. Aaron Dumont has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Dumont practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, and Neuroradiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons, New Orleans General Practitioners, and New Orleans Radiologists.