General Practitioner, Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon, Radiologist
Video profile

by Tracey Devereux on Apr 19th, 2016

My daughter Madison had to have surgery on the fly. The compassionate care of Dr. Dumont, coordinating professionals, staff and Tulane Children's Hospital is duly noted and appreciated. She is making a good recovery.

by Joan Madison on Jan 18th, 2016

Dr. DuPont preformed a challenging cranial anyerusm clipping for me in 2007. He was 30 years old at that time. My results were excellent . Up and completely functioning the next day . My gratitude for his skills will never be forgotten. I am confident that he has helped so many people in the years since. Thank you so much Dr. Dumont .

Dec 4th, 2015

We could not have been happier with the care and personal attention.

Nov 3rd, 2015

Excellent neurosurgeon! Did the minimal amount of surgery required to ensure short recovery period. He resolved my back/nerve problem

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by Jack Bosma on Oct 27th, 2015

I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Dumont and based on my symptoms his office scheduled me for surgery within less than a week after he reviewed my MRI. I was in so much pain prior to the surgery and two weeks post surgery am doing so much better. Very thankful

Apr 11th, 2015

Absolutely outstanding and I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome for my husband.

May 4th, 2014

Dr. Dumont saved my life. He cares about his patients like someone in his own family. He also has an excellent team.

Jan 17th, 2013

An absolutely outstanding neurosurgeon who cares a great deal about his patients.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Aug 1st, 2011

He is a brillant, caring outstanding doctor/ neurosurgeon.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Feb 27th, 2009

I could not have asked for better care.