A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Dworin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Dworin, Dermatologist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Dworin, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dworin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dworin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron M Dworin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Dworin practice?
- Dr. Aaron Dworin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Dworin practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL and Lake Bluff, IL.
See Lake Forest Dermatologists, Lake Forest Internists, and Lake Forest Rheumatologists.