inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 5th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
I think the world of Dr. Feldman. He is intelligent, knows his business and tells it like it is. I respect that! As far as people having to wait to see him, just recently I went in for some chest discomfort and just from what I described, he fit me into his schedule to do some immediate tests. Yes, people may have had to wait a little longer in the waiting room, but I believe those tests may have saved my life because "something abnormal" showed up and after having a CAT scan of my heart they found a blockage in one of my arteries. That is why I don't complain when I have to sometimes wait a little longer in a doctor's office.That patient needing immediate testing just might be YOU next time! Take along a good book and relax.I thank Dr. Feldman for CARING enough to run those tests immediately!