A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Elkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Elkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Elkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkin graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Elkin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Elkin practice?
- Dr. Aaron Elkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Elkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hallandale Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Miami, FL.