A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Ellenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Ellenbogen, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbogen graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellenbogen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron L Ellenbogen DO, MD, and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Ellenbogen practice?
- Dr. Aaron Ellenbogen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Ellenbogen practices Neurology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Midland Neurologists.