Dr. Aaron Ellenbogen DO, MPH Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
Based on personality, I'm not sure how anyone could ever give him a good review! The same apply's to his office staff. Perhaps its just his quiet personailty but he comes across smug, aloof and in generaly anoid. I don't not have complaints regarding medical treatment, its all based on his poor, poor attitude.

June 15th, 2017
Superb
Dr. Ellenbogen is polite, friendly, very capable and clearly keeps on the "cutting edge" of neurology through his own research and continuing education.

August 23rd, 2016
Highly Recommend
I've been seeing Dr.Ellenbogen since 2012 He is very knowledgeable and conveys information in a way that is understandable yet informative. He deals with very difficult Patient issues in a Compassionate manner.

August 5th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Ellenbogen for about 8 years. He is very thorough, friendly and professional every time I am there for appointments. He has successfully been able to keep my muscle disorder under control with medication. I am very happy with his approach to my care.

April 8th, 2016
Very calm. Explains everything on my level of understanding. good bedside manner. I trust him to give me the best care.

January 11th, 2016
He is wonderful

December 7th, 2015
best doctor ever
awesome best doctor ever

March 27th, 2015
Gave memy life back
In 2009, I was involved in two automobile accidents. The first accident I was struck by a drunk driver traveling at approximately 70-75 mph. My son and were stopped and sitting at a light. The collision caused my body to move at a high rate of speed going forward, stopping very hard, then thrown backward so violently, the seat was ripped out of the floor. My family physician suggested I make an appointment for Dr. Ellenbogan noting that he is knowledgeable about concussions and TBI. In the summer of 2009, I again was struck from behind while sitting at a light by someone talking on the cell phone. I suffered my second concussion 5 months apart. Dr. Ellenbogan told me what to expect, the plan to get me "back to normal", and the resources available to learn how to cope with a TBI. Dr. Ellenbogan , was compassionate, understanding, but most of all honest. He's a good man and a great DR.

February 5th, 2015
Do not make an appointment with this doctor or his office, horrible staffing very unprofessional
There are far much better and more helpful staffing than this office. Staff is unhelpful, rude, loud, and belligerent. I've never experienced such poor treatment in a medical office than this. We decided to seek health care in a more pleasant environment that treat us with more dignity and respect. Shame on the doctors in allowing these staff members who have a disregard to patience. As a new patience it has left a horrible impression in my mind and I will never return. Very cold and unwelcoming office

October 29th, 2013
Retired
I was diagnosed with Parkinson at the age of 45. I felt my life was over. I fell into a deep depression. After my appointment with Dr. Ellenbogen, I walked out of his office feeling hopeful and confident in the ability to still live a normal life. He was very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable of all possibilities. It has been 8 years since my diagnoses and I am much better than I could have ever thought possible. I highly recommend Dr. Ellenbogen to anyone suffering from any neurological condition.

June 26th, 2013
Sadly I would rate this Dr. a one star. His staff is rude and not helpful. I was a current patient that started having vertical double vision. Was told the Dr. was out of the country and they could not help me. SERIOUSLY? He doesn't have anyone covering his patients? They told me to call back the following week and they would see if they could fit me in. I called another neurologist and was seen the next day.

September 10th, 2012
money only matters
this guy is a joke! he doesnt care about people. he cares about making as much money as possible. he just called to cancel my appt. i have all my results of the various tests he ran and i have a list of questions about it, which i informed his office. he doesn't care, won't see me. if i find a doctor who can help me, and they find what he ignored, i will sue his pompous butt! don't waste your time seeing him. he doesn't care!