A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Estrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estrera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Estrera, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrera graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Estrera has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Solante Estrera MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron S. Estrera practice?
- Dr. Aaron Estrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Estrera practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.