Dr. Aaron Eubanks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Eubanks?

March 2nd, 2017

From Disaster to Success

I tore my ACL, LCL and Posterior Lateral Corner while playing soccer at EIU during my senior season. The initial thought that went through my head was that my playing career was officially over but had the option to medical red-shirt and play a fifth year. After consulting with many doctors on my situation from Northwestern to other top hospitals in the Chicago area, I decided I was most comfortable with Dr. Eubanks and his overall diagnosis and recovery plan. The initial plan was that the recovery time would be around 13 months before I could be back on the field with many doctors letting me know it was unlikely that I'd ever play again. After a successful surgery and grueling therapy plan, I was back on the field playing after just 9 months. Dr. Eubanks was always there for questions and even attended some of my therapy sessions. Out of 5 EIU athletes that had torn their knee ligaments at the time I was the only one to not get my surgery at Northwestern. Dr. I was also the only one of 5 that did not re-injure their knee. It has been 7 years since my surgery and I have not had one single problem or pain. Knowing that I had one of the worst knee injuries possible was an absolute scare but with the right doctor I feel like it never happened and is just a story from the past.

March 11th, 2016

I had knee replacement but dr eubanks has left Sarah Bush wherehas he gone I'd like to see him as a patient again

March 11th, 2016

Great Doctor, let's you know what can be expected before, during and after surgery. Thanks Dr. Eubanks!!!

February 16th, 2016

Dr Eubanks did my Knee surgery , He previously treated my broken wrist- I was absolutely terrified , since my daughter had the same procedure that was an failure with many complications- Dr Eubanks was reassuring ,and competent , he did a wonderful job-- I had marvelous care under his direction-- I had 55 years of experience in health care , with little trust in surgeons and aware of all that can go wrong, I learned to trust Dr Eubanks absolutely , I would recommend him to anyone- I am happy to be able to write an opinion.

February 10th, 2016

he listenes to my concerns, I feel he is an excellent surgeon. He replaced my right knee and I had no complications from that surgery. I am so thankful he was there to help me.

January 4th, 2016

excellent and well qualified doctor. toobad he 'wasn't needed any ore'

May 18th, 2015

as a severe rheumatoid arthritis sufferer I was needing a hip replacement at a very young age. Dr. Eubanks and his staff made me feel at ease during such an emotional time in my life. I was treated with the utmost care and all of my fears were alleviated pretty quickly. I had the new anterior approach replacement and I was walking pain free without assistance two weeks! While one of the most challenging decisions of my life Dr. Eubanks and his team were there for me every step of the way addressing questions and concerns no matter how many times I called. I was playing golf within four weeks of my of my surgery!! • • •

March 30th, 2015

I had both knees total replacements. I am very satisfied. Have referred other patients to him. I recommend him completely.

March 29th, 2015

very good

he is a very good doctor.

January 8th, 2015

excellent experience. I have seen many surgeons and he fixed my knee where others wouldn't try

April 19th, 2014

Patient

Doctor Eubanks save me the use of my left foot,And the rest of my left foot.He came to the hospital and did surgery on Sunday;And several broken bones of my root foot .Best doctor i have ever had .THANK YOU.

August 21st, 2013

Parent

Office neat and orderly, staff friendly, wait time was a minimum. Brought my daughter in for an exam of knee injured playing soccer. After taking x-rays and examining knee, was told there is an MCL strain and she should be back on the field in 3-4 weeks. Asked more than once if there is a torn ACL which trainer thought was the problem, and if an MRI is needed to properly diagnose injury. Was told by Dr. Eubanks that if he thought there was an ACL injury, he'd order an MRI and that the he doesn't get these things wrong. Thankfully, we took our daughter to another orthopedic doctor who did order an MRI after examing her, and found a complete tear of the ACL with no damage to the MCL that Dr. Eubanks diagnosed.