A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Feingold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Feingold, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feingold has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron J Feingold FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Aaron Feingold has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Feingold practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Cardiologists.