A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Feingold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Feingold, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feingold has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron J Feingold FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Aaron Feingold has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Feingold practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Cardiologists.