A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Feldman, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Joel Feldman FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Aaron Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Feldman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.