A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Feliz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Feliz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Feliz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Feliz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Gustavo Feliz MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron G. Feliz practice?
- Dr. Aaron Feliz has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Feliz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.