A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Filler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Filler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Filler, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Filler graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Filler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Med Ctr, Culver City, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Gershon Filler MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron G. Filler practice?
- Dr. Aaron Filler has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Filler practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurological Surgeons.