A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Filler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Filler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Filler, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Filler graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Filler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Brotman Med Ctr, Culver City, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Gershon Filler MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron G. Filler practice?
- Dr. Aaron Filler has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Filler practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurological Surgeons.